SC Probate Forms

Updated May 22, 2024
Show Table of Contents

There are a number of state-specific forms you may need when going through the probate process.

General Forms

In South Carolina, the county Probate Court handles wills and estate matters.

You can check with your local court for the forms they might prefer, and below you will find some of the more common SC forms:

  1. Application for Informal Probate (Forms 300ES) - Get the probate process started
  2. Bond Waiver (Form 302ES) - Include with Application if desired and not addressed by will
  3. Notice of Hearing (Form 320ES) - Notify interested parties of court hearing
  4. Publication Notice to Creditors (Form 370ES) - Notify creditors of probate via published notice
  5. Written Notice to Creditors (Form 376ES) - Notify creditors of probate via published notice
  6. Proof of Delivery (Form 120PC (1-2014)) - Tell court you have delivered required notices
  7. Estate Inventory (Form 350ES) - Report estate contents (consider attaching EstateExec Inventory Report)
  8. Accounting (Form 361ES) - Tell court about estate finances (consider attaching EstateExec Final Accounting Report)
  9. Proposal for Distribution (Form 410ES) - Ask court for permission to distribute estate
  10. Receipt and Release with Waiver (Form 403ES) - Get receipt from distribution recipient
  11. Application for Settlement (Form 412ES) - Ask court for permission finalize the probate

See SC Judicial Forms and select Court Type of "Probate" for a more complete list of forms that may be required in certain situations, as well as Microsoft Word versions of the above forms.

Small Estates

Small estates sometimes need only 1 specialized form or affidavit: see Small SC Estates.

Additional Information

See also Overall Probate Process in SC.

In case you're interested, probate forms for other states can be found here:

Copyright © 2014-24 EstateExec