MS Probate Forms

Updated May 22, 2024
Show Table of Contents

There are a number of state-specific forms you may need when going through the probate process.

General Forms

In Mississippi, the local Chancery Court handles wills and estate matters.

MS requires you to use an attorney unless dealing with a small estate (see below), and so does not make general probate forms available to the public. Your lawyer can fill these out for you, or you can purchase them from a supplier such as US Legal Forms for MS.

Small Estates

Small estates sometimes need only 1 specialized form or affidavit: see Small MS Estates.

Additional Information

See also Overall Probate Process in MS.

In case you're interested, probate forms for other states can be found here:

Copyright © 2014-24 EstateExec