MP Probate Forms

Show Table of Contents

There are a number of state-specific forms you may need when going through the probate process.

General Forms

In the Northern Mariana Islands, the Clerk of the Superior Court handles wills and estate matters.

You can check with your local court for the forms they might prefer, and below you will find some of the more common MP forms:

The Northern Mariana Islands does not normally provide or require standardized probate forms (see other CNMI Forms here), so you can either craft your own submissions based on the rules and statute requirements, or ask a lawyer to prepare any necessary submissions.

See CNMI Rules of Probate Procedure and CMC Title 8 Division 2.

Small Estates

Small estates sometimes need only 1 specialized form or affidavit: see Small MP Estates.

See also General Probate.

Copyright © 2014-23 EstateExec