MD Probate FormsShow Table of Contents
There are a number of state-specific forms you may need when going through the probate process.
You can check with your local court for the forms they might prefer, and below you will find some of the more common MD forms:
- Petition for Administration of Estate (Form RW-1112) - Get the probate process started
- Notice of Probate (Form RW-1113) - Notify any heirs, or potential heirs, of your probate application
- Notice of Appointment (Form RW-1114) - Notify creditors and unknown heirs of your executor appointment
- Certificate of Service (Form RW-1285) - Inform the court that you have directly notified certain people
- Executor Bond (Form RW-1115) - Inform court that you have obtained the necessary bond
- Executor Bond Waiver (Form RW-1117) - Inform court all heirs have agreed to waive the bond requirement
- Estate Inventory (Form RW-1122) - Report estate contents to the court (consider attaching EstateExec Inventory Report)
- Final Report (Form RW-1143) - Report Final Accounting to court (consider attaching EstateExec Final Accounting)
See MD Probate Forms for a more complete list of forms that may be required in certain situations.
Small estates sometimes need only 1 specialized form or affidavit: see Small MD Estates.
See also General Probate.