License EstateShow Table of Contents
To continue using an estate beyond its 10-day trial period (and access its discount coupons), you must purchase an EstateExec license for the estate.
EstateExec costs only CA$199 per estate (one payment), with access guaranteed for at least 5 years ... our lawyers won't let us promise "forever", but we have no plans to delete your estate or charge you again, and have never done so. If you grant other users the right to access the estate, they will not have to pay a separate license fee to access the estate: the license is per estate, not per user.
You can also optionally download estate account transactions from your bank for CA$19.99/year (first year included free in your estate license): see Bank Import for details.
See Terms and Conditions for additional information.
To license an estate:
- Log into EstateExec and create or open the desired estate
- Click the Estates | License menu option (or click the "License Now" button) and follow the instructions
If there is no License option, you have already purchased a license for the estate.
If you are an authorized user for an organization that has purchased a volume license, once you click the "License Now" button you will be given the choice to assign a license from your company's pool of pre-purchased licenses.
To obtain permission to assign company licenses:
- From your organization's EstateExec license administrator, obtain your company's EstateExec ID and a personal authorization code
- Log into EstateExec and open the Account page (top right menu)
- Click the Corporate tab
- Enter the company ID and your authorization code, then press the Authorize button
- You will now be able to assign estate licenses from your corporate pool.