EstateExec is online software that helps executors administer and settle estates, providing automated guidance and automated financial accounting. It's designed to be comprehensive and easy to use, and we'd be delighted if no one ever needed anything else from us.
We've realized, however, that some people want more than just software... whether that means a personalized discussion with an empathetic expert, assistance with some real-world task (such as holding an estate sale), or something else.
Consequently, within a number of the Tasks we've included contact information for service providers that can help you accomplish that task (i.e., appraise the value of an asset, dispose of unwanted items, etc.).
In addition, EstateExec offers the following optional services:
- Guided Start: Videoconference consultation to help you get started, even including initial data entry as desired
- Probate Application Preparation: We fill out your probate application paperwork
- Probate Appointment: One of our affiliated lawyers will represent you in court to get you appointed as executor
- Legal Advice: Ask an estate lawyer a question
- Asset Collection: Help you discover and obtain possession of financial estate assets
- Technical Support (Free!): Email or phone answers to your questions about using EstateExec